Thursday, May 5, 2011

So, the other day I went out to McDonald's (or, at least, tried to) and it got kinda weird... Here's a brief summary:

Laura drives up to the take-out window.
Dude at window: Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?
Laura: Oh, sorry, I thought this was McDonald's. I-
Dude: YOU SAID THE FORBIDDEN WORD!
Laura: What, McDonald's?
Dude: Yes, that. It's practically blasphemy to say that word on the property of another fast food chain.
Laura: Yeah, I don't really care. I'm leaving now.
Dude: WAIT! I can report you Fast Food Police for this!
Laura: Oh, really? There's a fast food police force now?
Dude: Yes, and they're gonna arrest you if you don't order something now.
Laura: Sigh. Alright, whatever man. I'll have a cheeseburger, no pickles. And uh, -turns to Pikachu in the passenger seat- you want anything, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Pika pika.
Laura: Yeah, we'll have a pika pika, supersize it.
Dude: A wha...?
Random guy in the back of the car: I would like a bacon cheeseburger, if you'd be so kind.
Laura: Who are you?! -turns around- George Washington?!
George Washington: I wanted a bacon cheeseburger and I heard you were going to McDonald's, so I climbed in through the trunk.
Laura: Uh, alright, but I thought you were...
George: Dead? Yeah, well, I got bored of being dead, so here I am.
Laura: ...right...
Dude: Anything else, ma'am?
Laura: No one calls me ma'am without my permission. If I wasn't hungry, I'd kill you.
Dude: Am I going to have to call the Fast Food Police Force?
Laura: No, no. That's alright. Can we have a bacon cheeseburger?
Dude: Sure. Is that all?
Another random dude in the back of the car: I'm thirsty! Order a large pepsi!
Random Dude #2: Pepsi!? PEPSI!? You're crazy, man! Coke is where it's at!
Laura: -turns around again- Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Donald Trump: Can I get a free toy?
Laura: What? No, I, uh... how'd you two get in here without me noticing?
George: Oh, they've been here the whole time.
Laura: ...What?
Dude: You're holding up the line.
Laura: Listen. I have a dead president and two celebrities in the backseat. I'm a bit busy at the moment.
Donald Trump: I can't believe you like Coke! Pepsi is the best!
Arnold Schwarzenegger: OH YEAH?
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Donald Trump proceed to have a catfight. George Washington and Pikachu place bets on the winner. 
Laura: Yeah, let's get a Pepsi and a Coke.
Different Dude at Window: What? Sorry, no speak the English good.
Laura: A PEPSI AND A COKE. ONE OF EACH. LARGE.
Suddenly, the Terminator jumps out of the trunk.
Laura: Oh, great. Listen, Sarah Connor isn't here and I'm not pregnant with John Connor.
The Terminator and Arnold Schwarzenegger gaze into each other's eyes. 
Donald Trump: I'm going to get out of here before this gets X-rated.
He climbs out the open window, where he is kidnapped by a Purple People Eater, because apparently Donald Trump is a purple person.
Laura: Terminator! Stop doing that to Arny! You're the same person! -turns to window- I think that's all.
George Washington: Wait! I want onion rings!
Laura: Well you're not getting onion rings! Hey, where's Pikachu?
Pikachu teleports back just before the building explodes. Laura drives away quickly, trying to avoid a lawsuit.
Pikachu: Pika pi pika?
Laura: No, no, you've never mentioned that you're a pyro.
Pikachu: Pi... kachu.
Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Terminator run off into the sunset together, George Washington plans to run for president in the next election, and Donald Trump is presumably eaten. It's a happy ending for everyone. Except all those people in the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment