Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

EVIL
I haven't posted anything for a while, have I? The reason for that is a combination of many factors, including laziness, finals, essays, and my brother's B-Day that I had to help out with (slave labor). I had to fill so many water balloons, I think I'm developing a phobia. And of course no one really wanted to use them. I was menaced by a friggin' gigantic bumble bee the entire time. I named him Sheldon, a manly name. War was waged! I had a squirt gun with me at all times, but I could never shoot him down.

No, no, not that Bumblebee

These things are terrifying. The flower might as
well be my head.
He left me for a while, so I assumed he gave up. I went back to my water balloons. They were really cheap and all the same color, so they kept leaking and it was rather boring. Pfft. Blue water balloons. What's the fun in that? Later, though, I heard more buzzing. It turns out, Sheldon has a friend! I grabbed my water gun, but I was outnumbered! His friend, who I named Florence (another manly name), was almost as big as him! Desperate, I grabbed a water balloon and hurled it. I don't know what happened because I was bravely running in circles, but I might have gotten Florence.

But Sheldon is still out there, waiting. Getting stronger. If I ever go for a few weeks without a post, then I'm either being lazy or Sheldon got me.

1 comment: