Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Bored

I'm bored. I'm sure you have figured that out by now, considering the title of this post, the URL, and the name of the freakin' blog. You can also probably assume my name is Laura. Well, stop it. My name is actually Pablo.

Okay, it's not, but that would be cool. Pablo is a cool name. Why? Because I said so. And that is cold hard fact people. Here me, for I have spoken. Or, written. Yeah. Anyway, I'm bored BECAUSE I'm in digital media class and photoshop doesn't work. So it's a free day. Which means boredom. I was planning on making, I dunno, an evil llama on photoshop or something, but photoshop is being communist.

So, I made a blog. You probably figured that out by now, but on the Internet, there are people who need to be told facts like this. You know who you are. Actually, no, you probably don't. Oh well. I'm bored of this already, so to wrap this post up, here is something I made the other day in this class.

I call it: The LSD Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment