Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Shower Epiphany

When I'm in the shower, I get epiphanies quite often. Some are more mind blowing than others. Last night was one of those nights. I was thinking about The Lion King (not an uncommon occurrence in my mind) when I realized something. I mean, I already knew it, but I tried to pretend that I didn't. I guess I can't anymore. Mufasa was the only male lion in the pride when Simba was born. That means that Nala is Mufasa's daughter. As in Simba's half-sister. I mean, it's normal in the wild, that's the way lions roll, but thinking about Disney characters...


Ew. Are there any other male lions in the Lion King? Um, there's Scar, but then she'd be his cousin. That's just... wrong. Kitty incest. No, kitty incest isn't a big deal. We're talking about Disney kitty incest. Adding Disney to something changes everything. And that one scene in Can You Feel The Love Tonight that I swear was when Kiara was conceived...

Speaking of Kiara, I've been thinking. Is Kovu Scar's son? I can't remember. Sequels kind of blend in my mind. He might not be, but if there's even the slightest chance that there is... Ew. Ew ew ew. GOD. I'm actively ruining my favorite childhood movie. Nala and Simba are siblings...

...I'm going to go lay down now.

2 comments:

  1. Um wow Laura. I just found this. On my blog, apparently is says that you made new posts. This might be old, but I don't care. It's weird....lol. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol wow that's kinda weird, this post is really old. I recently published the fourth part of the Land Before Time thing, but I wonder why it says this one...

    ReplyDelete